NAHAR: NAHAR: I am a new in the field of written, now I w... Folk Song

NAHAR: NAHAR: I am new in the field of writing, now I w...: NAHAR: I am new in the field of writing, now I want to ...: I am new in the field of writing, now I want to send some poems to your new...this morning and morning sun looks like a new seek for the purpose prosperity. one day I went to a riverside which was near my home deistic. Their many fishermen general people and many children who are doing their own work. The nature of the natural scenery was very nice for me.

Folk song: The village life is full of events of Folk songs. There are a lot of rivers in Bangladesh Maximum people of the country move to the riverside by boat. They carry goods from here and there. At the time they drive the boats and sing great songs. The true sense is playing here in the air. 

Comments

Your Lovely Content

HSC Report writing on Road accident.

Write a dialogue between two friends about their hobbies

Gmail