My think


Here you get
  1. Saiful’s grammar notes
  2. Saiful’s grammar books
  3. Saiful’s grammar writing khata dairy
  4. I give a most care to them which (offices) want to writer on write something in English, I give them a good service to writ their requirement.
  5. Especially master mind students can contract for composition writing.
  6. Bangle story and poem writing.
  7. Writing on English grammar.
Find out those fields.
IDB Bhavon
Privet University
Standard school (English medium)
This field gives me much pleasure
 Yes it is really a great opportunity for my creating field particularly I want such a field for my aristocrat purpose. I fill the maximum business farm has not a good learned person for the done work on English. There I can do my work efficiently.
It is one kind of information
Yes I do not live this work in long time in the world. So I want to give some information to the next generation for their bright future. Then they have done their work properly.
In the same way I get an opportunity from the field but here need hard worker person only they can their work properly.

Geometry is one of my professional subjects

It gives me a new field for my teaching profession
Most of the time students are not awareness about the matter
So I should practice about the matter for better future of students.
Most of the students fill problems
But they do not try to solved this problems
Geometry is a main subject for solving this problem
So they should solve the properly

I say that you should properly complete the work
In mathematic department by using geometry
This is the main point and main way to solve this problem.

Okay I want to the students to move their way properly
Then I can get a good satisfaction from them


Now I fill my maternal uncle house there is really a different something now my memory stop that time my childhood was a great one.
Now, I am hear the song of manna de
At beginning of my life I hear the Indian singer song.
Long time pass I get again that time in my life.
I fill that it is not so much time which I lost my life
I can go far in the way of my life.
Really fill some romantic environment
I don’t know who call me at love, why my hart fill some romantic environment must be had some things which give me this feeling.
Now I stay a weak point
This night and air give me a new environment which is a bright something time to time I get a dramatically change of my life.
In first hour I discuss with my wife about my life then I have no friend and I fill friendless life. That time was really pathetic life and that time was helpless life. Now I see that life is changed radically.
This is my concentration of ALLAH who give me lot of thing that I don’t say in sentence I am really debt of ALLAH

I don’t forge my father alive
Now, I fell my father smile
Last see that smile to go to this world
I saw he is an innocent baby.
He is my baby
Then I was astonished to see that smile.
Father, father I don’t forget you
I want to see you again
In next world I wait for you.
To day I am tired to see your smile appearance.
So much pain to loss a father of son’s life
I don’t forget you 

Comments

Your Lovely Content

HSC Report writing on Road accident.

Write a dialogue between two friends about their hobbies

Gmail