Dictionary


DICTIONARY
1999 OUR COUNTRY AT FIRST START COMMUNICATION SYSTEM.
For the beginning the time, I was collecting about the language. To day I am related on the language. To day I am a learner. Now I am working in computer on English language may be English don’t know my works. After that I am doing works. In past I had no opportunity, now this time I get a lot. I fill this language give me lot for my hard work. However, I say something about dictionary; it is one kind of the better something which we get from dictionary. None can in prosperity on English without practicing dictionary.

It is not easy to utilize English dictionary. How to make new words to add prefix and suffix? You should follow the meaning on your own language. Some dictionary gives direction about making sentences.

Mainly I want to practice how to gain vocabulary from it.      

Comments

Your Lovely Content

HSC Report writing on Road accident.

Write a dialogue between two friends about their hobbies

Gmail