Write a dialogue between two friends about their hobbies



Write a dialogue between two friends about their hobbies
Kamal : Hello Jamal. good morning. what are you doing in this early morning?
Jamal  : very good morning. I am working in my garden.

Kamal : Oh! what a beautiful garden it is! who helps you in your work?
Jamal  : I myself have done this. It is my hobby.


Kamal : I think it is not only a flower garden.
Jamal  : You are right. There are two parts to my garden. In one part i have planted flowers and in another part I have cultivated vegetables. 

Kamal: How long have you been doing this.
Jamal  : For the last three years.


Kamal : How do you feel?
Jamal  : this is a great source of joy and pleasure for me. It also keeps my body strong and fit.
            May I ask you to tell me about your hobby?

Kamal : My hobby is fishing.
Jamal: It is really a very interesting thing.

Kamal : Of course. I get much pleasure from it. it makes us patient.
Jamal: Oh! It is time to go to school. See you again.
Kamal : All right see you again.

Saful Islam

Comments

  1. Such type of writing is the most important for the students well being in the way they can learn how to write such type of writing. In good teaching we arrange this type of platform where the students can learn many things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Content

HSC Report writing on Road accident.

Gmail