SITUATION OF A STUDENT

I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of your school. My father is a government officer in PWD. Recently he has transferred to Barisal. My whole family has already gone there. There are no relative to stay. I feel some problem on my smooth study. I have needed a seat in our school hostel. If I get it I shall do my study properly. I am stood first in class nine. I do not give attention in my match. Here some elder university girls take a room for living as a match. I live with them; their life styles are different from me. Their study will be beginning after 10 pm, when I prefer to go to bed. If feel some disturb here. My life lead is impossible day by day. If you give me a seat in your school hostel, I shall be so happy in my student life. Any way you try to give me a seat me for building 

Comments

Your Lovely Content

HSC Report writing on Road accident.

Write a dialogue between two friends about their hobbies

Gmail